Brian is available to speak to your group on a variety of topics.
Below is a list of Brian’s most requested talks.
Turbo-charge Your Leadership Skills
Brian presents powerful and easy-to implement strategies from his book “Student Leadership Strategies: 21 Easy Ways to Become A Center of Influence in Your Group.”
Drawing from his experiences as a leader in school and in business, Brian will present an informative and entertaining session where students will learn to:
1. Become an excellent problem solver
2. Become a great listener
3. Create attainable goals for themselves and others
4. Be courageous in the face of adversity
. . . and more!
Jump Start Your Way to College Success
(Great for Orientation Week)
Brian helps students toward a successful start in college by address these keys ideas:
1. What is my reason for being in college?
2. How do I get off to the right start?
3. Should I get involved in extra-curricular activities, and how do I choose the right ones for me?
4. Why is it important to build alliances with my professors?
5. How do I network and build relationships with the right people?
6. Should I get an internship, and why is it important?
7. How and when should I focus on my career?
Brian is available to speak anytime of the year, including:
- Orientation, Welcome Week, and Back to School Programs
- Student Leadership Meetings
- Student Government Events
- Career Day/Job Fairs
- Greek Sponsored Lectures
- Housing and Residence Life Events
- Summer Programs
- Student Conferences
- Academic, Athletic, and Club Events
- Any other function where an “outside” speaker for students is appropriate.